Boston/Portland: Two Teams That Need Each Other

The Celtics don't have a true power forward.
The Blazers don't have a true small forward.

Portland has an excess of power forward types with Grant, Wallace, and
O'Neil.
Boston has an excess of small forward types with Walker, Pierce and
Mercer.

These are two teams that need each other trade wise.
It's a perfect match, well, except for the salary cap,
but those things can be worked out.

Forget that 5th pick nonsense, I'm telling you there's
a much greater probability of Boston and Portland
completing some sort of exchange, than Holley's
far out rumor, which was nicely shot down by Jackie O.

And I can't imagine anyone having a problem if the C's
acquired either Wallace or Grant for Walker or Mercer.
Pierce being dealt for one of the Blazers' PF's might
raise a few eyebrows however, but I could see the
logic in the trade.  Much more than Mercer for the fifth
choice in a weak draft....
Ray