I was wrong about Larry.

Ah...screw it. I was wrong about Larry's coaching. No, he's not an "X's &
O's" guy, but the Pacers are just gutless...top to bottom. Auerbach and
Wooden couldn't help this team win a meaningful game. Pitiful. The entire
front court...looked dead, confused and scared every time Marcus Camby (!)
stepped on the court. Pathetic. Reggie Miller and Mark Jackson? Both
exposed as old men. Hopeless. Smits? Always hated him. Nothing inside. Just
a miserable bunch of gutless whiners. God it was good seeing them lose.
Let's hope the next series goes 4-0 so we can begin talking real live
trades.

Paul M.