Re: I was wrong about Larry.

The Knicks are simply a better team. The addition of Camby is immense. They
were always a little unsure of themselves till Camby came along. They are
also a better starting team without Ewing. Next season he would be wise to
come off the bench, it will extend his career. It's hard to tell how good
New York is because Indy looked so bad, but they did do in Miami, Atlanta
and now Indy. Not bad. I tip my hat to NY for turning it around.

Without a healthy Johnson, the next series may just well go 4. New York
will be back again next season stronger and energized.