Leaving the list

I will be taking myself off the list and wanted to publicly thank everyone,
especially Joe H for some very well-written and entertaining articles;
Jim Meninno for being a voice of reason; Tom Murphy for providing a
rarity: plausible and interesting trade scenarios; Ray for digging up
the smallest tidbits of Celtics news. In general, I've enjoyed almost
everyone's comments on the list; unfortunately the very rare exception
leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'll probably check back closer to the
season when some actual personnel moves have been made, or during the
season when Bill Cooper's game reports are back in action.

Alex