Master P.Sighting was Re: Has anyone heard about this incident?

At 07:13 AM 6/7/99 -0700, Josh Ozersky wrote:
>.  (On the other hand, I do
>find it easy to believe that Mercer is tired of
>Pitino's coaching style, especially with Master P
>whispering in his ear that he could be the Man
>somewhere.

On a Master P. note: The Master  has signed with WCW = World Championship Wrestling and will both wrestle and help write and produce  entrance music for wrestlers. He and Tommy Boy records will also produce a CD soundtrack hoping to cash in on the WWF's =  World Wrestling Federation success in the soundtrack arena. He could make his first appearance as soon as this Monday evening on  the TNT Networks Monday Nitro Live at 8:00 eastern  5:00 Pacific with a late night encore at 2:00 Eastern 11:00 Pacific if you just have to see the Master embark on yet another career!!! The Master seems to be stretching himself rather thin with all of his sidelines!  WCW is part of Ted Turners empire  which includes the Atlanta Hawks so we can speculate  as if his desire to play in the NBA is part of his deal. Well enough of the Master to last me a lifetime!!! Later.Mike