Re: Has anyone heard about this incident?

I had not seen hide nor hair of this reported in any other
media, but considering the same thing happened to Pierce,
the report seems believeable.  It is possible, the more
sensitive members of the Celtics, could be benumbed and
bothered by Pitino's coaching methods.  Especially
somehow whom had been subjected to Il Duce's harangues
for an extended period of time.

I'm all in favor of trading Mercer.  Now, it may
be a necessity to deal him, while the team still
possesses some leverage in the situation.
Ray