Re: Has anyone heard about this incident?

Something just doesn't ring true about these
"incidents."  For one thing, I really find it hard to
imagine Pitino chewing guys in public, if at all -- he
who is so slick and manipulative and smart. Even if he
did do it, what is with these players all being
reduced to tears by criticism of their games?  Is this
the NBA or some kind of new-age encounter seminar?  I
tend to doubt that Rick Pitino doesn't know how to
handle Ron Mercer by now.  (On the other hand, I do
find it easy to believe that Mercer is tired of
Pitino's coaching style, especially with Master P
whispering in his ear that he could be the Man
somewhere.

http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=sg060399