Re: Maybe it's just me, but

I'm glad someone noticed that.  I was only half watching, and I couldn't
believe when I saw they had given LJ the three.  I was even more amazed that
the announcers didn't even question it.  I'm not surprised, however, that
the NY papers failed to notice it.  And yes, Dan F., it is part of the game
and every team gets calls sometimes.  But, if you're going to go on about
calls that Indiana got, that means you have to listen to us when New York
gets them.  And this one was pretty bad.

Jim