Re: Maybe it's just me, but

What goes around comes around. The Pacers got away with a call late in the
4th of the 2nd game, that probably gave them that game, otherwise their
down 2 zip. This Pacer team is far from a Championship team anyway with
Smits ailing and Miller sulking, let the Knicks annoy them. Since the Celts
aren't in it I figure an East Coast, West Coast take all series is better
off for basketball.