Ron speaks no evil.

>The funny thing is that no one has interviewed Mercer yet to find out what
>HE wants.
>
>Theresa

And given that his contract negotiations are about to start I doubt he'd
say anything if asked. No point in muddying up the waters with a public
outburst, if that's what he wants to do. However Theresa, you're absolutely
right. I've often thought it "funny" also. I look forward to hearing what
he has to say after/if he's traded. That has the potential to be pretty
enlightening. By the way, I've never bought into the Pitino/Walker against
the other players theory. I always thought that Holley would've found out
about anything like that and reported it since he seems to be a lot closer
to the players than any other writer in town. If anything, I always figured
Mercer thought Walker was crazy for being so loyal. But then again, I have
as much reason to believe that scenario as I do the "Nasty Serpent Rapper
Tempts Ron With Visions of Power and Glory" theory posited earlier this
morning. Things were going so well and then....those rappers!

Paul M.