Re: Rumors were right

Well, Karl still gets my vote for league ODB.  But on
the subject of this award, if they would just change
the name of the award to "Player of the Year" they
could justify all the considerations that really do go
into it -- history, politics, intangibles, the good of
the league and so on.  MVP is idiotic, anyway -- there
is a guy on every team who is the most valuable.