Re: Looks like Penny is not coming

Not this one.  I can't believe the stupidity and
vanity of the things Penny says.  I hope and pray a
guy like that never has a prominent place on our team.
 Better to get young veterans, or keep the ones we
have.  It's fun to think about a trade for a
superstar, but I'd rather have Shawn Kemp or somebody.
 The truth is, I guess I want to see this team play
the way they are capable of.  I wouldn't change a
thing, other than adding Terry Cummings or some such
person for the exception.