Re: Sam Smith: Mercer To Bulls For The 5th Pick In 3-Way Trade

I don't want a draft pick at all (and in fact I'd
rather keep the team the way it is) but I don't
understand this infatuation with Andre Miller.  He's
not athletic enough to start for Pitino, nor is he
that great a passer.  Certainly not enough to be an
"upgrade" over Kenny Anderson, who is after all still
Kenny Anderson, you know?  This Radojevic is a goon.
I'd rather have Tony Battie.