Re: Sam Smith: Mercer To Bulls For The 5th Pick In 3-Way Trade

So, the C's take Miller at 5 and Radojevic (each reporter has a
different
spelling for his name) at 12.  Hmmm.  Well, Miller would be an upgrade
over Anderson. That's for sure, and if he plays like Fats Lever, his
value is greater than Mercer's. I don't know though.  What I do know,
is Pitino already  has the spin control going concerning Mercer:
"'His camp is different than any we've ever dealt with.  It's the
antithesis of some of the others you deal with.  We spoke to their
group and said basically, "let us know what you think." Then we never
heard back from them.'"  Yup, spin control in action...
Ray