I think the Celt's should get the number one pick, since
Mercer is much better than McGrady. Perhaps it would be #5
as well as the first round pick in '00?

Bob

Bob Strauss                                      Cataloger
Hunter Library                                   Western Carolina U.
strauss@wcu.edu
Class home page:    http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss
Personal home page: http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss/personal
Reasons why I (will) hate the new Star Wars:
1. The young Anakin looks like he should have a dog named "Lassie."
   Where is his "Damian-ness"?
2. Anyone named "Jar-jar" belongs in a straight kids movie. Yeccch!
3. Villains need better names than "Maul" and "(In)Sidious". Quelle
   transparent!

Reasons why I (will) love the new Star Wars:
1. Still the best outer space special effects.
2. Still the most enjoyable "pure entertainment" flic.