Re: Mercer Trade

That was my initial reaction, Josh.  In fact, I'd say the Mercer has shown
more then McGrady, so far.  But, remember that Toronto would be giving up
McGrady plus the number 5 pick and Boston doesn't have a pick to give.  That
makes a little more sense, although why Sam Smith thinks Boston won't get
better offers for Mercer is beyond me.  They most certainly will.

In Fact, Smith all but admits that he concocted the whole rumor based on the
fact that Chicago wanted to draft those players two years ago.  Shows how
reliable it is.  I can't believe I'm even taking the time to discuss it.

Jim