Re: Sam Smith: Mercer To Bulls For The 5th Pick In 3-Way Trade

If you want to come up something serious in this three-way, it would have
include Oakley to the Celtics. Money doesn't work out, however. Talent-wise
it should be:

Celtics-Oakley, 12th pick
Bulls-Mercer
Toronto-1st pick

I'm sorry. I think a sure thing like Mercer is better than untried prospect
like Odom. Don't let yourself get caught up into the draft hype. A trade that
works much closer money wise would be:

Celtics-Oakley, 5th pick, 12th pick
Bulls-Mercer
Toronto-Anderson, 1 pick

but Anderson still wouldn't want to go to the Raptors. I really don't like
that one either.

DJessen33

DJessen33