Re: armstrong over hardaway...

 Cecil mentioned Houston as one example but there
>> >are numerous other examples of selfish players who matured into team
>> players
>> >later in their careers.
>>
>> Like who???
>
>Sean Elliott, Tim Hardaway, Jerome Kersey, Danny Ainge, Charlie Scott,
Jason
>Kidd (Why do you think he was traded outta Dallas?), to name but a few.

Kidd??? selfish????!!!! how can you equate a pass first mentality (at least
over 8 assists per game) to being selfish.  man, if this guys selfish, how
much more if he's unselfish huh. 20 assists per game???
he was taken out of dallas due to player-coach differences and not due to
his selfishness, friend.
Tim Hardaway is also one of those shoot first mentality but if you look at
his stats in GS he was somewhat averaging 20+ ppg and at least 7 or 8
dishoffs per game.  Again, ain't selfish to me!!!  And as long as they got
to win and make it to the playoffs along with Mullin, and Ritchmond...Maybe
the 3 of them are selfish...hahahaha
Sean Elliott and Ainge should be selfish coz they're only complement players
and not the no.1 option player.  so who cares if they shoot 30 pct. fg thru
the years.  It's nice to see if they got to improve in the latter stages but
again...who cares!
unlike walker, who's suppose to be our no. 1 option, you'd be insane enough
to let him be the no. 1 option coz of his horrifying shooting in field goal
and take note!...also in free throws!!!  he just sucks when he shoots the
ball and clanks it.  and having a Pippen-like body or Malone-like body
wouldn't even help in improving his shooting percentage.  Man, Pitino's
really a God huh???  Just teach walker to use his height and weight to go
inside the paint and power it down!  not letting him shoot 3 balls when he's
not a shooter anyways.  what a waste of height and heft, man.  he just needs
to use his head more!!!