Jermaine O'Neal?

Hey y'all,

Is there any chance that Jersey Red's future All-Star is Jermaine
O'Neal....

Now, what got me thinking about this is that the Portland Trailblazers
will have only one proven middle sized scorer on their team if the most
likely scenario (I believe it will be Rider and Jackson or Williams with
the other going in a seperate trade for Steve Smith) and Steve has got
iffy knees which would mean that the Blazers would be without a scorer
at swing. Jermaine looks set to leave them and with the Blazers looking
for insurance for Steve Smith and a quality swingman anyway they very
well may do this sort of trade.

Would this be as good as we could get for Mercer? I certainly believe
Jermaine is a much greater talent than that of Samaki and could be a
future All-Star if he matures which under Pitino he should.

Comments?

Warwick