Re: Smack me, Walker

Josh,

I'm in complete agreeance with you, Chris Anstey is a throwin. When
talking about a throwin, Chris may turn out to be a very nice one
indeed. Give him a quality NBA coach to work with his game and a major
difference can be made. We have all noticed the difference that was in
Tony Battie's game from his rookie season in Denver to his first season
in Boston. Chris has only played basketball for three years before he
made the NBA, I think RP will do wonders for his game. The big question
for a 'young and extremely talented but currently underperformer' in
terms of Pitino getting them is if that player has the work ethic to be
able to extract the best out of what he can do and Chris for the one
millionth time has that.

The draft pick could very well turn into someone such as Mateen Cleeves
(sp?) and thats someone I believe the Celtics would consider trading Ron
for.

Warwick