Re: three way for Baker?

Josh,
If you read my original post which you attached in your post, you never find
the name of Walker. Some other posters have mentioned including Walker and
Mercer together in this three-way. However, Mercer alone (and any capfiller)
seems like not enough to get Baker. Mercer and Walker and Mercer and Battie
do seem like too much to me for Baker. However, Mercer and Anderson (and any
cap fillers) seem good to me...

<< Let me get this straight:  we give up Antoine Walker
 AND Ron Mercer for Vin Baker, and you consider that a
 steal for us?  If we traded Antoine straight up for
 Baker Seattle should get down on its needs and thank
 the Virgin and all the angels.  Gimme a break.