Re: three way for Baker?

> Let me get this straight:  we give up Antoine Walker
> AND Ron Mercer for Vin Baker, and you consider that a
> steal for us?

Josh,

A "steal"?

Where'd that come from?

I'd hardly call a trade that consciously sacrifices the future for a
playoff present a "steal". A calculated trade-off perhaps, but not a steal.

I *would* call what DJessen outlined [Mercer, Barros + cap baggage] a
"steal".

Hope that sets you straight. ;{>

ta-ta - Tom Murphy