Question - Pierce

With the Celtics having 4 guys under contract on their summer league, only 3
can play in one game, right?

Does anyone know which games Paul Pierce is playing?

I am going to the last summer league game on August 1st.  I am hoping to see
Paul Pierce there and get an autograph.

Does anyone know if it is easy to get an autograph there?

I am hoping to get a bunch of signatures.

Is anyone going to the game tonight?  Can you tell me if it is easy to get
autographs?  Are any players walking around Fandemonium?

Is Fandemonium free by the way???

Please, Someone email me back!!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Josh