"I'd love to play in New York!"

Isn't New York closer to Hartford? Doesn't Vin Baker's father live in
Hartford? If not, couldn't he move there so this recurring Vin Baker
nightmare will finally end? So Peter D. says Vinnie's still fat; Wally
Walker gets quoted at nbatalk.com saying that Vin would be better off
working out on his own as he's not getting enough playing time and still
fat; and the rumors about Mercer or Walker going for Vin continue.
Look...let's get one thing straight here. I ate a meal last night that
would stun a horse. I have nothing against clogged arteries. Some of my
best friends hang around my house piling it on. But we don't get paid to
make the screaming Rick Pitino happy and win basketball games. The dirty
little secret concerning Vin Baker is that he's a loser, always has been,
and he's the quintessential "good numbers but nothing else" player. This
guy is everything we all hope Antoine doesn't become. Sure he makes the
all-star team, sure he has talent...but his "teams" go nowhere and the guy
seemingly doesn't care because he continues to be a "summer in the
weightroom" away from dominating at his position, every summer...year after
year after year. If this guy's name was Antoine Walker and six years later
he was still fat and the team still hadn't gotten anywhere, we'd all be on
this list begging someone to trade him. We've all heard for years how
certain players like David Robinson play soft. Well here comes the
"Seattle/Milwaukee Dough Boy." Vin's a niiiiiiice guy...really nice and
everybody in Boston will loooooove him because he does everything so right.
What a sweetheart. Emphasis on the "sweet"...not enough of the other. I
don't like Walker for Baker. I don't even like Mercer for Baker. Hey
Vinnie...I was in New Jersey once. That was nice. Nothing wrong with New
Jersey.

Paul M.