FILA = Fraud In Los Angeles

I think this should temper everyone's enthusiasm about the Celtics' 8-0 record
in the FILA Summer League. When a stiff like Nowitzki looks like the second
coming, I venture to say a Boston Celtics Mailing List All-Star Team could
have won a game or two in LA.

Joe Hironaka wrote:

>Mavs' Nowitzki Shines at FILA Summer Pro League
>LONG BEACH, Calif., July 22 — The FILA Summer League has become the Dirk
>Nowitzki show, as the Dallas rookie has topped the 30 point plateau in
> three straight games. During the three-game stretch, Nowitzki has hit 33-of-65
from the field, and is averaging 32.0 ppg and 8.0 rpg.