Re: "I'd love to play in New York!"

<< The dirty
 little secret concerning Vin Baker is that he's a loser, always has been,
 and he's the quintessential "good numbers but nothing else" player.  >>

What a spin. You should go to work for Clinton. That shooting percentage -
50% during a bad year, that's just good numbers. Walkers 42%, well, he is
just having an off year. His numbers may not be as good but he wants to win
harder than Baker. Yeah, that's it....Ah, Paul. Baker is a 4 time all-star.
That is 4 times out of 6 years and one of the those years (last year), they
didn't have an all-star team. But still, that "veteran all-star", the
one-time allstar, A Walker, is better ...One other thought for you guys that
want to keep this team together as is. If NBC and Stern thought this team was
going to be a good and exciting as is, we would be on national TV alot more
than TWO times. Maybe Walker passing the ball to someone in the stands or his
little baby trantrums doesn't sell that well. I guess they also aren't clued
into the potential greatness of Walker...

DJessen33

DJessen33