Re: What are the top 5 Celtics team needs for success during the upcoming season?

Actually, the Utah Jazz keeps track of how many points they get per time
they run the pick and roll, and it's slightly above 1. I don't know if
the Celtics can develop a single play that produces like that; my feeling
is that their ideal offense will rely on better ball movement and balanced
scoring, since they don't have a dominant guy to run a "go-to" play to,
such as Malone, Shaq, Barkley, or Duncan. More like the Trail Blazers,
perhaps, going to their best matchup and using a variety of offensive
threats.

Alex