Re: Would You?

I would not do it, because it wouldn't get us below the cap. So all
it would be doing is saving Paul Gaston money. Of course, there are
rumblings that Pitino has an overall budget that he has to fit under,
and if it helped keep a player like Battie, then possibly. But I have
doubts that this is actually the case.

Also, dumping Kenny for nothing right now seems to me like selling
stock right after a crash. I can't see how Kenny's value could get
lower over a year and maybe he even performs up to expectations with
a full training camp and good conditioning. I also think he gets
an unfair share of the blame for the Celtics' losses. I don't think
a single Celtic starter played well during that stretch when the
season went down the tubes.

Alex