Re: A thought

Pitino has been talking how he's wanted these types of rules changes
ever since he got back to the pros, so hopefully he'll have some
decent offensive ideas now that he's gotten his wish. My feeling
is that Vitaly won't actually be hurt so badly, since he is actually
a fundamentally sound defender. His strength will keep him from being
backed in, but he never struck me as the type that relies on throwing
the defender out of the paint (which is what they're trying to ban).
And his offensive game doesn't rely on backing in either.