Re: Pro Sports X-Change

A couple of comments concerning this article:

- From all that I've read, it appears that Yo Adrian has thoroughly
outplayed
Clack Attack, and certainly seems more likely to make the team.

- Was Pierce actually playing the shooting guard position? It seems like
Yo Adrian from the stats I saw, has logged considerable time at the 2.

- Less than two weeks to the end of the moratorium......
Ray