Mercer for Dele-Not?

  <By TSN correspondent
      Steve Addy
      Oakland (Mich.) Press
      <Snip>
      The Pistons want to get in on the Ron Mercer trade derby -- he would be
      nice replacement for Joe Dumars -- but they don't have enough to offer,
      not unless the Celtics suddenly want Jerry Stackhouse or Bison Dele.
They
      apparently aren't interested in either player, both of whom the Pistons
      are looking to trade when the right offer comes along. . . . >

I don't know about the money factor but I personally would really have to
consider a Dele for Mercer trade. There are better power forwards in the game
but he has a decent game, above average IMO. He must be a serious head case
for the Celts to be passing on him. Either that or it means that Mercer must
have some serious value...Other than the continued development of Tony Battie
(I am going to break my arm patting myself on the back but I had tabbed this
guy for greatness since college) and the excellence of Paul Pierce, per
reports it seems that the player that is emerging from the pack for
consideration to making the team is A. Griffen. He would likely replace Bruce
Bowen, whose propensity to foul will become even more evident with the new
rules. If Griffen makes it,  Chis Clack will be clunk...I haven't watched
Turner play. However, I have seen Kevin Ollie play. If Turner isn't any
better than Ollie per reports, you won't see Turner on the final roster
unless some kind of Anderson/Barros trade goes down. Damon Jones has a better
game than Ollie and should snatch up any third point guard role...

DJessen33