Re: Mercer for Dele-Not?

I think it's encouraging that Pitino remains choosy as to what he'll
take back for Mercer in a trade.  Dele has had psychological problems
in the past, and thay may have fomented his bad rap as a headcase.
He didn't have a good past season, but that applies to a lot of players.
He also may be out of position playing center. Seems like a more
natural power forward.  Having said that, it wouldn't make a whole
lot of sense for the C's to deal Mercer for him, because they can
proffer a higher return....
Ray