Re: Lets see how much Larry likes Kenny....

I disagree.  I think this is one of the worst trades
I've seen on the list.  Kenny Anderson and Mark
Jackson are pretty much a wash -- neither can play
defense, Jackson is a better assist man, Kenny a
better scorer (when he's not playing great PG, like he
is capable of, that is.  Kenny at his best is a much
better player.)  Mercer for Rose is a joke.  Switch
them around, it's still a joke.  Just my opinion.