Re: Lets see how much Larry likes Kenny....

Well it's a step up from the Mercer for Mashburn rumors, and I
think Jalen Rose would interest Pitino, but as I noted
in my post, if you trade away an asset, you better fill a need.

I'll throw out my own stoopid deal: Mercer and Anderson for Lo Wright
in a sign and trade, and the Clippers unprotected pick next year.
It won't happen, but it would fill a need, create cap space and
pick up a valuable commodity that could be packaged with someone
else and dealt before the trading deadline for that quality veteran
player
who could propel the C's far into the playoffs. Of course, if you move
out both Mercer and Anderson, you might not be a position to contend for
the
playoffs...
Ray