No Lo

Man, what are teams so high on Lorenzen Wright for? What has he ever won? He
sure helped the Clippers, huh? He and his bad attitude can stay in LA, if the
Flakers really are dumb enough to take his lazy ass.

Hey, I thought of another point in my Houston-vs-Mercer argument: Allen
Houston came into the league after 4 years of college ball; Mercer had just
two. That means, technically, this coming season will be Ron's "chronological"
rookie year.

And Joe, I think you're right: this "Gaston won't pay the bills" thing can't
be right. If it is, I think we should all forget about Banner #17, now and
forever, because there will always be Paul Allens, Jerry Colangelos, Jerry
Busses, MSGs and Pat Croces who aren't afraid to spend money. I'd prefer to
think the problem is Ron did something to irk Pitino, like maybe he sent back
an order of pasta at Bravo Pitino. Or he insulted Jersey Red.