Sorry

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm ranting on this Mercer thing. I know I'm wasting
my breath, since none of you (as far as I know) works in the Celtics' front
office. Actually, I find I'm generally coming to a state of acceptance about
this, since it looks sure that he's gone. My one silver lining is, the same
could have been said about Antoine until the end of the lockout. I'll continue
to hold fast to that until the deal is made ... and when (if) it's made, I'll
pray it will look better than the Erik Williams deal.