Re: Lorenzen Wright

I think having both Battie and Wright together on the Celtics would
be most excellent in terms of depth, rebounding and bench strength.
Ahhh, but who could the Celtics give up to make it so?  Mercer and
Anderson for Wright and next season's first?  The Clippers have the cap
space, and their draft choice will be valuable...
Ray