Re: 3-way?

Warwick, you really are the trade king.  I really like
that Kenny for Houston deal, though.  Maybe they will
thrown in Camby for Pervis while they're at it.

Boy, do I love that Cleveland three way somebody
posted here the other day.  That really would be
sweet.  I love the idea of bringing Brevin Knight off
the bench.