Thinking about Warwick and Tricky Rick

The more I think about it, the more I tend to believe that Rick is the
mastermind behind the current Antwoine issue.
1. I don't think Pitino could be suprised about the condition of a player,
whereas he is a control freak and now that he can talk to his own players
he knows what is going on.
2. Why would Holley cross Pitino?
3. From Ricks mouth to Jersey Red's pen.

The only question I have is why is he bothering to do all this?  Take the
heat of the mercer deal?  Really trade walker?  Smokescreen what he and
wallace have cooking?

WHY?