Smokescreen?

Hey all,

Just thinking about it.. Pitino lashing into Walker..

Not a smokescreen to trade Walker; perhaps a smokescreen to something
we've been expecting; the trade of Mercer.... perhaps?

Thought -- Recently there has been FAR too much stuff said about Ron
Mercer, much of it being down on him and 'downsizing' his trade value.

Perhaps this may be Rick Pitino's way of making NBA general managers get
off of the subject of Ron Mercer and onto Walker which when bad news is
being spread league wide about the player you want to trade bottoming
out his value could help.

Who knows?? I'm with Holley on this one; I think this may be a
pre-percieved plan and that Walker is in on it too. Pitino would know
what sort of shape Antoine is in. RP would also do anything that would
improve the trade value of the player(s) that he wants to trade.

Comments?

Warwick