Holley and Vin: thoughts

First of all, does anyone else feel like Mike Holley is going to take
Walker's side no matter what happens.  To get the truth about what is
going on I find I have to listen to Pitino and Holley and the truth lies
in between.

As for Vin, I feel the devil you know is better than the one you dont.
Walker tries hard and wants to win and should be given a full season to
prove he has the right stuff.

I know Paul is untradable, but what is we traded Paul and cap fillers for
Baker?  Sign Mercer.  Then with walker as small forward, everything starts
to fall into place.  ANY THOUGHTS?!??

Starting 5
Potapanko
Walker