Re: I'll give you a topic

Jeremy wrote:

> The following three way trade rumor was posted on bskball.com:

Therefore it was no doubt spoken about on one of a few forums

Here - nope.
The Minnesota newsgroup or mailing list - possible.
Cleveland newsgroup or mailing list - possible.

>    Cleveland gets:Wally Szserbiak,Walter McCarty,Kenny Anderson

Cleveland gives up - Bob Sura, Derek Anderson and Brevin Knight.... Upgrade
at point guard and small forward. Also get another big forward  - they
already have Ferry though... They'd jump at this right away.

>    Boston gets:Terrel Brandon,Derek Anderson,Brevin Knight

We give up - Ron Mercer, Walter McCarty, Kenny Anderson, Dana Barros for a
tremendous point guard (the point guard I would truly love to see on this
team), a Pitino-product in Derek Anderson (if RP wants him I'd really do
Miller and DA for Mercer) and a point guard without a shot but a tremendously
gifted stealer (is it due to his lack of height?) in Brevin Knight.

This deal for us is basically Mercer, Anderson and Barros (Wallah is the
throw in) for Anderson and a huge upgrade at two guard. If it were a valid
rumour I'm jumping at this, I think we definitely get more talent out of this
trade, possible trade bait for a rebounder (possibly Kurt Thomas and Charlie
Ward for Brevin Knight and Minor?) would be intriguing.

>    Minnesota gets: Ron Mercer,Dana Barros,Bob Sura

Minnesota gives up - Wally Szczerbiak and Terrell Brandon for a possible
All-Star two guard, a quality reserve in a championship lineup (Barros) and
an overpriced fairy and one of the most overrated players in history, Bob
Sura. I think they give up far too much.

Warwick