Re: I'm shocked! Shocked! Ricky?!? Never!

At 06:58 AM 7/8/99 -0300, damekmo@teleport.com wrote:
> >Who can you believe anymore?

If Holley's right, and Pitino's lying...makes me hope
>he deals Walker for Baker and this team stinks it up until Pitino's gone.

This scares me big time as I think Baker is a bad match for our team. I saw alot of him via the DSS League Pass and when Seattle was in town to play the Suns and to say he was underwhelming is an overstatement! I was a big Baker backer when he was coming out of college but with each passing season he has made his way onto my "Very Overated List". Let Wally resign him and add to the further decimation of a once decent team.

>But...who knows anymore. Now...Concerning the much anticipated mating of
>"Big" Lydia and "That Fruit" Puccini. Unfortunately...one 4th of July, one
>pill too many and...she never made it out of Tennessee. She looked so sweet
>with her tongue hanging out of her little mouth though. I'm getting all
>teary now.

Not to worry as my pooch Jobu (Major League) who is part Corgi and part Australian Cattle Dog with one Blue and one Brown Eye will service "That Fruit" gladly. He is the favorite of all the female dogs in our neighborhood. Just FYI!!!! Later.Mike