I'm shocked! Shocked! Ricky?!? Never!

>Who can you believe anymore?

Well, let me think. Has Pitino ever lied about anything before? You think
Jersey Red checked out his story with as many people involved as possible
to make sure he got it right? Jersey Red = journalist? But to be fair..I
will admit that I like Bullpett and look forward to hearing what he says
about this because Holley's essentially accusing him of not doing his
homework, of screwing up this story. Pitino spoke to Bullpett - am I wrong
to assume that Pitino was the source for that article - but refused to
return Holley's call? I wonder if anybody's thought of calling Shaun Brown?
How about someone calling Walker's  "ex"-personal trainer? I hope someone
in town asks Pitino about the meetings allegedly attended by Walker. I hope
Pitino addresses the specifics of Holley's article. He seems to have no
problem getting into specifics with Bullpett and Jersey Red. This story's
getting good now, and I look forward to May and Ryan getting involved and
really fleshing out this continuing soap opera. The only problem I have
with the theory that Pitino needs to bad mouth Antoine in order to justify
this trade is that it appears to me that Michael Holley's the only person
in town who wasn't ready, last year, to march in the "Thank God Antoine the
Punk's Gone Parade." If Holley's right, and Pitino's lying...makes me hope
he deals Walker for Baker and this team stinks it up until Pitino's gone.
But...who knows anymore. Now...Concerning the much anticipated mating of
"Big" Lydia and "That Fruit" Puccini. Unfortunately...one 4th of July, one
pill too many and...she never made it out of Tennessee. She looked so sweet
with her tongue hanging out of her little mouth though. I'm getting all
teary now.

Paul M.