Psyched!

Well, I can contain myself no longer.

After 8 long years toiling in the dusty MidWest, I've made my way back to
lovely New England -- and of course, local Celtics coverage! Tonight, I will
watch them play, knowing I won't have to wait another 2 or 3 months to see
them again (knock on wood).

I'm glad we were able to sign Walker. I'm glad we got Pierce. I'm glad
Mercer is playing huge (okay, so its only been one game). I'm glad Ray,
Warwick, Joe H., Paul M., Ode, Dorine and others kept the list going during
the dark months of the lockout. I was there, but I was quiet. And I'm glad
that Bill, Gene and others are back (you probably never left).

Here's to an exciting season with the Big 4, and to Paul M. remaining
optimistic. ;-)

Rich D.

(Prodigal Yankee)