WHERE'S THE GAME??? NOT ON TV???

I was all excited to finally be able to watch the Celtics after the
lockout, when I found out that they would be on tonight playing Toronto
at Boston.  I watched Celtics Central at 6:00, and that really got me
pumped up for the game at 7:00.  When I went to watch it, there was a
College Hockey game on instead - Michigan vs. Michigan St.  Plus, Fox
Sports New England is airing Fox Sports Detroit instead!!!

I called my cable company, TCI at about 7:05.  I told them that Fox
Sports Detroit was being shown instead of Fox Sports New England.  They
told me it was a feed problem, and it should be fixed sometime tonight.
I then called later for an update, and they told me it was Fox Sports'
problem, not TCI's.  They said because it was preseason, they weren't
showing the game.

10 minutes before the game, Fox Sports New England showed a commercial
advertising the game.  It was advertised in the Newspaper too.

Right now, as I'm watching it, it is now advertising for Fox Sports New
England, but showing the game.  The Fox Sports New England logo is even
in the corner.

I am pissed!!!

Since there are only about 50 games, and since I will only be able to
watch 24 or so since I can't get WABU for away games, this is 1 less
game that I will be able to watch!!!

Anyone else have this problem?

If so, maybe we should start a petition or something!!!

				Josh F

I am VERY angry.