Re: Game Summary Volunteers

At 01:01 AM 1/29/99 +0000, Bill Cooper wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>	I'd like to thank Josh, Greg and Snoopy(1?) for stepping
>forward and volunteering to do the road game summarries.

Had to use "Snoopy1".  "Snoopy" was already taken on my ISP.  Most people
just call me Snoopy (as in, "That was a bad joke, Snoopy.", or "Snoopy ate
all the chocolate chip cookies again." , or the perennial favorite, "Shut
up, Snoopy.")   :>)

If anyone
>else would like to throw their hat in the ring, please feel free.  I
>think it would be especially interesting to have a number of different
>list members do reports, especially if they get to see the game live
>(that goes for home games also).

Then you can review the reviews!!  :>)

(I know, I know..."Shut up, Snoopy....")

poof....