Re: Sherman Douglas

I seem to remember that I was one of the few who wanted to keep Sherman.
Has he changed, the list  changed, or there's just more folks who
appreciate him out there now?  I don't know if he can still do it or
not, so I don't know if I would want him back now.  But it is good to
see that someone out there besides me liked Sherm and his game.

--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw