Re: Sherman Douglas

At 10:46 1/28/99 , Ryan Falcone wrote:
>could get him for one of our exemptions. Our offense fell apart last year
>when KA went down and Sherman did a good job in NJ when Cassel got
>hurt. Calipari is upset with management that they didn't resign Douglas
>instead of Murdoch.  <<<
>

>When did this officially happen?  I haven't seen any specific mention of
>Douglas being signed by anyone--not that I'm doubting the validity of
>what George said.
>
>If anyone can find / post official verification of Sherman Douglas signing
>with the Clippers, it would be most appreciated.

I just checked NBA.com and Sherman is still unsigned. They have a list of
all free agents and where they are playing, retired etc.  It is blank next
to Sherm and when you click on his bio he is still listed as a N.J.Net. So
he must still be available. They have E.Riley as  a Celtic so the list is
current as of yesterday the 27th. Just FYI. Later.Mike