direct tv question

Last summer I replaced my aging BUD with an 18" RCA dish, and purchased the
NBA league pass.  Can I get a couple of answers from someone who has the
league pass?

1.  Does Direct TV post some sort of listing as to which games will be shown
each evening?  I looked at the website last night, and they nothing there to
help.

2.  right now I have one channel that occasionally runs a "classic game", or
has Frank Layden foaming at the mouth over something.  When the season
starts, will I have several consequetive channels of NBA games?

3. Are the two preseason games on?

Sorry to seem so stupid about this, but I don't want to miss that opening tip!

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu